United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
immigration resources at the Grand Rapids Public Library system
- Immigrant Connection at City Life Church Low-cost immigration legal services, citizenship preparation classes and community education; all consultations by appointment
- Arbor Circle Kent School Services Network Referrals to immigration advocacy resources, mental health and counseling interventions.
- Dégagé ID Office Staff and volunteers work alongside individuals through the process of attaining a State of Michigan ID and/or birth certificate.
- Bethany Refugee Services Services include refugee and immigrant foster care, resettlement, & trauma treatment plans
- Immigrant Legal Services Low-cost legal representation in immigration matters to those in our community whose household income falls below 200% of the poverty line
- Justice for our Neighbor Free legal services to low income immigrants
- Legal Aid of Western Michigan Services include civil legal services, family law, domestic violence and some VAWA petitions
- Samaritas Provides translation and legal services as well as a School Impact Program for youth
West Michigan Asian American Association
2130 Enterprise St Se Michigan 49508 星期六和星期天 的英文班从9:30am 到11:30am， teach English speech and writing星期天的公民班从12:00pm 到1:30 pm
English tutor by volunteers at Public libraries and churches
Be A Rose, Inc. Women’s health workshops and provision of feminine hygiene products along with education on their proper use and disposal.
Kent County Health Department Provides health assessment, screenings, and referrals
Food, shelter, utility assistance, childcare, transportation, and more in Kent County